SKODA TVC Ltd. is a company offering services mainly in the area of custom machining. The TVC (Technological and Production Center) has a balanced production base and the necessary technical and human capacity at a high level.
SKODA TVC Ltd is a company registered in commercial register conducted by the Regional Court in Pilsen, Section C, Insert 12724.
SKODA TVC Ltd. continous the rich tradition of Skoda Works in Pilsen. Their founder Emil Skoda (* 1839 - † 1900) from a small factory built a company that at the end of the 19th century was one of the greatest engineering Works in Europe and was a most significant arms factory of the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy.
In the 20th century, Skoda Works were the biggest engineering company in Czechoslovakia producing the equipment for power engineering, rail technology, manufacturing, machine tools and other branches of engineering.
ŠKODA TVC Ltd. was established in year 2000.
Company SKODA TVC Ltd. is a member of the SKODA group and cooperates closely with partner companies of the holding and offers the know-how and available production capacity also to other customers.
The company currently employs 90 staff and realizes performance ca 75 000Nh/year. SKODA TVC Ltd. focuses primarily on repeated single piece or small series production of parts and subassemblies, including installation, for:
- rail technique
- machine tools
- energy industry
Certificates and references
SKODA TVC Ltd. possess the following certifications:
- TŰV SŰD Czech ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009
- TŰV SŰD Czech ČSN EN 15085-2:2008 (CL1)
- TŰV SŰD Czech ČSN EN ISO 3834-2:2006
- TŰV SŰD Czech prohlášení o plnění požadavků ČD V95/5:2011
- Declaration of Conformity with EN ISO 14001
- Certificate "Safe company" by State office of safety work with the application of requirements ILO-OSH 2001 a OHSAS 18001:2007
- Certificate of competence of the supplier acc. CD V6 / 2 (Czech Railways a.s.)